- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange, subject to a 25% restocking fee. No returns accepted after 60 days. Any claims for damaged orders or missing items must be received within 2 business days of receipt of package. No returns will be accepted on any items that have been used or installed.
www.circuitbreakerguys.com reserves the right to refuse returns/exchanges if the following conditions are not met:
- Items and packaging must be received in new/undamaged condition
- Packaging must include all original items, accessories, manuals, etc..
- Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the shipping box
- Return package must include a copy of the original invoice or sale receipt
Before returning orders, you need to contact www.circuitbreakerguys.com to receive a Return Authorization Number (number to be placed on returning package). You can call (855) 875-5050 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below.
Circuit Breaker Guys - Returns
423 Broadway #142
Millbrae, CA 94030
If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so provided that the order has not yet been shipped. If the item you want to cancel has been shipped, the order cannot be canceled. However, you can return the item for a refund. See our Return policy.